Gift Aid Declaration

Boost your donation by 25P of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to
identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid
claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please note the term ‘donation’ includes donations and membership subscriptions.

Please notify the charity if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you must
include all your Gift Aid donations on your self-assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

In order to Gift Aid your donation* you must tick the box below:

Please complete the details below:

Thank you! Your Gift Aid Form has been submitted.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please check all the fields and try again